Introduction to the #IELTS General Training-Writing Test. Our #English wizard, Ms. Mohita Saxena tells you about the structure of the IELTS Writing Test in the General training. For the complete Online Training for IELTS General Training, check out http://bit.ly/2FbL8fK
IELTS Writing Tips for IELTS General Training
Some common tips are as follows:
- Make short notes on the question paper in the form of a flow chart.
- The flowchart will help you analyse and think about the entire question.
- Annotate and underline the keywords/keyphrases in the title of the question.
- Before you start writing, plan your answers well.
- Don’t use bullet points while writing an answer.
- Only use paragraphs while writing an answer.
- Do not repeat, paraphrase or copy the words/phrases from the title.
- Do not get deviated from the topic.
- Spend 20 mins for Task 1 and 40 mins for Task 2.
- Always revise the answers before submitting the IELTS writing test.